Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Michelle Obama on The View


Michelle Obama finally obliged you View watchers this morning as she was front and center on The View. I didn't get a chance to see it today, but I heard that she was authentic and was prepared for whatever Whoppi and them threw her way. One thing she addressed was a speech she did back in February when she said "this is the first time in my adult life that I'm really proud of my country" AND?? Why was that so important that it needed to be addressed on TV? If you watch the whole speech, she says further "because it feels like hope is really making a comeback" I agree with her!


by the way, if you like her dress, its by White House Black Market. It retails for $148.
If you want Whoopi's outfit, check the men's section of H&M......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...