Tuesday, July 1, 2008

46664: BDay Tribute to Nelson Mandela

Will and Jada Pinkett Smith hosted the 90th Bday celebration for Nelson Mandella in London. The tribute premiered on VH-1 last night, and featured my Amy Whinehouse! The singer/druggie/voice of a generation/Thug misses was the highlight of the night for me, but thats because I am one of her biggest fans. Leona Lewis killed it too though.. I think that I am in love with the new age British Invasion to the music game. Leona, Amy, Estelle, Lily Allen, anything produced by Mark Ronson... I just can't get enough of it!

Will Smith performed a couple of songs.. and Jada comes out JAMMIN.. Will has his own personal hype woman.. but she was actin like Flava Flave circa 1991

I should have known this before today, but 46664 was Nelson Mandela's number while in prison

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...