Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Amy Whinehouse: Her Father Fears Death


"I ain't got the time, and if My Daddy thinks I'm fine... He's tried to make me go to rehab but I won't go go go"
Amy, he no longer thinks you're fine, so you should rethink this whole rehab thing..

Amy Whinehouse's father is still afraid for the life of his daughter. This week, in response to Winehouse's collapse in June due to what is speculated as mild initial emphysema, Daddy Mitch Said:

"She will die. But it won't be from a drugs overdose. She will die from emphysema. That will be the most likely scenario if she doesn't check her behavior. We are talking about a long, slow, painful death - gasping for air. I would like all the people who would give her illegal substances to think about that."

WOW! I knew that the British were straight and to the point, but geez Dad, can you support your baby girl and show some sort of optimism.

Amy, please make another CD before the slow painful death described by your dad. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...