Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Naomi Photos: Italian Vogue Spread





A couple weeks ago, I shared a story about Italian Vogue doing a photo spread of all Black models for their upcoming issue. Here are some more pics of that issue by Naomi. Her title spread is "There is Only One Naomi" and all can agree about that one. As more of the spreads come, I will post, but definitely go out and support this issue.

Furthermore, the Today Show on NBC did a story Monday morning about this issue of Italian vogue, and the lack of presence in the fashion industry for Black models. I didn't get to see it, but hopefully I can youtube it. Veronica Webb was their guests for this segment, and she is very eloquent so I am sure she shed some light on the situation. When I become a fashion photographer, I will definitely help make a Change.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...