Friday, July 18, 2008

Project Runway ReCap

I didn't watch Project Runway until 11 Wednesday night, since SYTYCD was on (Will and Katee are sick, and Will should win for the next 7 seasons...) but I thought I would share my thoughts on the outfits.




My favorites were:


Korto's creation was made out of table cloth (no surprise there, almost everyone "made it work" with table cloth), but she did end up creating a very clever and wearable Kimono style dress, with a fresh produce accent on the neckline.



Kelli (the winner of the challenge) also had a very nice and wearable outfit, using coffee filters, and vacuum bags. Very unconventional items to make a masterpiece. No wonder she won!

My least favorite were:




Jerry Tam's creation was... I don't even know how to explain this... The dishwashing gloves? The white Charlie Brown boots? I just don't know... But anyways, he used a shower curtain to make this jacket, and when she turned around she had this weird train come out of nowhere. Even the model looks confused in this picture... she is like "uh, am I supposed to be sexy? stoic?fierce? I have to go to the bathroom.." Needless to say, he was the one to get kicked off.

Blayne went against the grain on his piece, but I think he went a bit overboard. The white stuff makes her look like she has a rough underbelly.. sort of like a crocodile... its just not cool.

I still haven't made up my mind on who I want to root for, but give me another week and I will have a decision made.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...