Wednesday, August 20, 2008

What I Want to See on You: Tuxedo Dress

This dress is a great play on a normally masculine look, but with feminine flair. You could wear this to work, out on the town, or dinner with me if you wear it right! By the way, wearing it right does NOT involve white shoes in any way, shape or form...This particular dress is by Marc Jacobs and retails for $1000.



Here is another version of the tuxedo classic by Rachel Roy (Dame Dash's boo for those of you who are new to fashion) and retails for $1400.



Yes, this is expensive, and I get a lot of comments about me not having affordable clothes on Avenue Swank.. but do you not understand the definition of Swank? In any event, I am all about being stylish as far as your budget takes you (debt is NOT in style) so, as a cheaper alternative, check out this Lilly Pulitzer dress, available at Saks for under $200.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...