Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Barack Obama Leads GQ Men of the Year



The Men of the Year issue of GQ Magazine is about to be released as its next issue, and President-Elect Barack Obama is among the men who grace the cover. Also among the coverguys are Leonard DiCaprio, Michael Phelps, and Mad Men star Jon Hamm.


Luckily I subscribe to GQ, and hopefully they will send me the Obama copy in the mail. Otherwise, I will be searching newstands trying to find the mag - flashing back to the Time Magazine release...

2 comments:

  1. Hopefully, you'll receive the Obama cover in the mail, but if not, I just left Bloom, where they have all covers available.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks B Fly! GQ sent me my issue and its the Obama cover! They must have known...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...