Monday, April 6, 2009

NIke Air Yeezy Released


I attended the Glow In the Dark Tour last year, and I was so intrigued by the shoes that Kanye was wearing.. I couldn't tell if they were Huaraches or Matsumoto, or just a fresh pair of Dunks that I had never seen before. Then I found out that they were designed by Kanye and would be coming out soon.. Of course, just like his Pastelle line, "soon" could mean various points in time.. this particular case, took a year for the Nike Air Yeezy to be released...

They were released on Saturday, and I was ready to reserve them, but I lost the initial love that I had for the shoe when I first saw them last year. Not sure if my taste in sneakers has changed, but the strap has no cohesion with the rest of the shoe, and it actually looks pretty cheap...especially for $215.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...