Monday, October 12, 2009

Longchamp: The New "It" Bag at UVA

I spent the weekend in beautiful Charlottesville, VA celebrating Homecomings at THE greatest University in the Nation, The University of Virginia! Being that it is football season, and I only expect to see a sea of orange and blue, I usually turn off my fashion radar and refrain from generating Q-tips. I couldn't help but notice that there has been a change in the "it" bag from my years at The University.



Most of you remember that you wouldn't go a block without seeing a girl with a Kate Spade bag. I think Every single sorority girl had one in every color. Now, all you see on grounds are the nylon Longchamp "Le Pliage" bags with the leather flap. Longchamp has a pretty good history here on the Ave, as I am a fan of their men's neckties (it was once a breath of fresh air from Burberry), but I never thought that it would hit the streets of JPA, McCormick and Rugby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...