Monday, August 2, 2010

Moment of Swank: Inception - Style at Any Level




No Dreams here! Although I wish I could have the entire wardrobe from the Summer Blockbuster Inception....


While amazed at the storyline, and the action scenes that left the entire theater in a gasp, I was equally as impressed with the styling of each character. I crafted my entire Fall look by watching this movie, inspired by its cinematography which appeared to look like campaign ads at times. From perfectly tailored leather jackets, to leather/canvas wingtip oxfords, the styling of Inception gave each gentleman a regal sense of fashion, no matter which "level" they were in.


Photos: Filmfilia

1 comment:

  1. Great observation! I think the suit from Leo's opening heist (replete with leather gloves) and the outfit worn during the marketplace chase were perfectly swank. And might I add, swaggerdahserous too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...