Obama's press conference this afternoon was all about the economy, Libya, and the issue of America's fear of default. Both sides are fighting on whether to raise the debt ceiling for the country, but you may need to make this decision for your own closet. Here are two complete looks that are under $200 and are totally interchangeable, ready to be a staple or accessory to any look in your wardrobe.
Ease your mind on a warm sunny day with this look by Uniqlo. Matching navy shorts with a lightweight madras shortsleeve shirt is weather-appropriate, where the white jacket adds another level of sophisitication to the look. Roll the sleeves up if it gets too hot, and pair the look with a slick pair of penny loafers.
- Unqlo +J White Cotton Jacket $149
- Uniqlo Cotton Linen Madras Check S/Slv Shirt $25
- Uniqlo Chino Half Pants $25
Bring the water to you with a easygoing look by Nautica. Pairing a light sweater (again, roll up the sleeves) with a muted short will turn the heat upside down, where the canvas shoes and belt add a classic summer touch.
- Nautica Engineered Stripe V-Neck Sweater $50
- Nautica Flat Front Twill Short $35 (on sale now online for $28!!!)
- Nautica Reversible Leather and Canvas Belt $36
- Nautica Delmar Canvas Ankle Boot $50