Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Charlize Theron on Cover of Elle Magazine







Hancock's leading lady, and the most stylish actress out there, Charlize Theron is on the cover of the August issue of Elle UK. Charlize discusses her career, her unconventional relationship with her actor boyfriend/partner/i dont know Stuart Townsend, and her personal style.

This chick rocks... Check out what she says about fashion. Its so profound (especially the part in italics):

"As for fashion, I couldn’t ever be a slave. I don’t do scruffy because I can’t do it. It doesn’t suit me. I like clean, classic looks. Just because skinny jeans are in fashion you don’t wear them if they suck on you."

The Black Dress by Narciso Rodriguez is not a part of the Elle spread, but the dress is hot and I still haven't found anyone in hollywood this year that can touch her when it comes to style.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...