Thursday, July 17, 2008

Guess Launches New Men's Line


I haven't been in a Guess Store since 2001, mainly because the brand's edge kind of peaked at that time. It seems as if Guess also realized this, and now they are going to launch an upscale tailored line for men. The new line will be called The Black Label (uh, doesn't Ralph Lauren already have this?) and will have a cost of 40% more than its refular brand. Here is a pic of one of the suits from the Black Label. I'm not that impressed, but it is a step up from their floral button downs.
P.S. Although I haven't been to Guess in over 7 years, I still have a pair that I still wear. So, kudos to them for making long lasting denim!

1 comment:

  1. well i don't know about their mens new line but i do have one of their bags....and while i have never been a fan, this one is not so bad. ever since paris signed on like 2 or 3 years ago to be a spokesperson, guess has FALLEN off. let me know what you think if u ever go to the store!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...