Monday, August 25, 2008

Anniversary of Aaliyah's Death

Today marks the 7th anniversary of Aaliyah's unexpected death. I still remember the day it happened.. I was sitting in my friend's apartment back at UVA, and somebody walked in and told us... in totally disbelief we all ran to the nearest computer to see if it was true, and were all sad to see the verification of the news. In honor of her, and her gift, here are a couple music videos that I consider to be my favorite. Its very safe to say that NO female out there can touch her when it comes to dancing... Many have tried, but there is only one Aaliyah.






And, Aaliyah was the first to make Ponytail with Bump in the front look hot.. seven years and that hair style is still popular (and done incorrectly by so many..)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...