Tuesday, August 26, 2008

VH-1's Glam God: Episode 1

Now that the Olympics are over, I finally got to see the first episode of VH-1's Glam God, a reality show contest for aspiring stylists and established stylists who are fighting for $100,000 and their own styling gig in Hollywood.


My first observation is the fact that Vivica A. Fox is the host... and she has the nerve to come out with a cheap shiny red dress on.. and she has the nerve to say she is a "Slave for Fashion" I don't know the last time I thought she looked decent on anyone's red carpet... Slave yes... Slave for fashion.. not a chance! This is far worse than having Lil' Mama judge America's Best Dance Crew, or even when Jesse Spano had that awful dance show on Bravo.. Like seriously.. does this scream "I have style" or more importantly "I know a good stylist when I see one"????





I was trying to give a rundown of the episode, but I am still in shock that they chose Vivica Fox as the host.. I mean Vivica is cool in acting, and I loved her in Soul Food, but fashion? This is really proving that there are way too many reality shows and not enough competant hosts that don't have anything else to do.. Clearly Kimora, or Naomi would be a better fit, but they are busy working in FASHION... They should have just let Philip Bloch be the host since he is already on the show, and is already a world renowned Stylist! Anyways, maybe this week I can get my focus off of her and actually focus on the show.



Wait, there was this one moment and the judging panel when one of the contestants got a little hot with Vivica, and Vivica let her have it, but you couldn't tell if Viv was mad or not because her face is full of botox.. CLASSIC!


Anyways, check out the next episode on Thursday @ 10pm only on VH-1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...