Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Cindy McCain Fashion: RNC Day 2

I have to admit... I am not really watching the Republican National Convention. I kind of flip through every hour to see what Wolf and the crew are talking about, but I'm not as glued to the screen as I was for last week's DNC, or Monday's Martin Marathon on TV One. I do however make sure I check to see what Cindy McCain wears each night, so you will still get the rundown on how I feel about the style at the convention.


Earlier in the day, Cindy McCain and First Lady Laura Bush were are the ONE Campaign service project at the Minneapolis Convention Center. Similar to Michelle's program last week, Cindy was helping to pack care packages for military soldiers. Again, the plain T-shirt and demin was a good choice. A good comparison of both Michelle and Cindy, because as you can see, the current First Lady will NEVER leave the house without a suit.
Later in the evening, during the Convention, Cindy took the semi-Hillary approach by wearing a reddish orange suit. Unlike Hillary's this one was stylish and very appropriate for the night. Cindy looks unbelievably young to be 65... If she isn't 65 then someone should tell her original face. I'm not mad at her though, because being the Chair of her own company has to be stressful, so why not take all that money and get botox and plastic surgery? Anyways, the suit is a good choice, and she too wears a brooch, but unlike Michelle, it isn't dead center in her chest. Its off to the side, and it doesn't create a distraction from the dress.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...