Monday, September 8, 2008

Michelle Obama Fashion: What I Want on Her

After a wonderful day of rain, wind, and Hurricane Hanna's move to the DC area, I spent my Sunday with my sister, having Brunch at the amazing Georgia Brown's (Restaurant review coming soon), and a little Georgetown shopping. After checking out Reiss to see what new suits they had, we crossed the street and went into Karen Millen's boutique. I don't go into women's boutiques on the regular, so this was my first time at her shop. As soon as I walk in, I immediately think of Michelle Obama, mainly because of the two dresses I have attached. At the DNC, Michelle was classy and neat, but I think that she could have had better options for clothes. In my attempt to become the stylist/image consultant to both Michelle and Barack, I thought I would show my take on what she needs to put on for the remainder of the campaign, and even after they take office (Obama '08).





Photo: Karen Millen

This tweed shift dress screams out for Michelle Obama. Perfect for a tall woman, this dress fits where it needs to fit, and since Michelle loves flowers and brooches around her neck area, the button detail around the neckline is perfect!



This purple cocktail dress gives any woman a run for her money. Michelle could wear this at any of the upcoming fundraising events for her husband's campaign. The front is very simple, but the back has some really structured accents that are perfect for the modern Whitehouse.

I think I did a good job in choosing some dresses that would only enhance Michelle Obama's natural beauty and style. Like Jay Z says, you can't buy class! Michelle, I would love to style you, but just know that I would have you in heels 24/7!

1 comment:

  1. Very beautiful dresses. I agree with you on this one.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...