Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Sarah Palin is #1 Bestseller with "Rogue"




Does anyone else have a funny feeling about Sarah Palin's book being #1 on the New York Times Best Seller's List? I am currently experiencing a level of surprise and expectation that this book would be #1. Surprise that 1. Sarah Palin has enough substance to create a book not involving colors, and 2. Not really surprised that her book would be #1 (come on, even I WANT to read it)

With her media tour to the same outlets she claims victimized her during the campaign, and including her interview with Oprah, its only natural that Palin would get the right amount of buzz to generate rapid sales for her book.

"Going Rogue," Palin's memoirs of her journey to the public eye, has inched out Andre Agassi's new Book for #1. So the book about hair, clothes and Media beats out a book of drugs, man-weave, and tennis in straight sets. I guess the "reality" craze is amongst books too.. I don't find either to really be that interesting, but I think I could get some good laughter (and possible some compassion) from both of their stories.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...