Thursday, September 2, 2010

Fashion's Night Out - The Show



New York Fashion week begins early this season as the vision of Vogue’s Ana Wintour comes to the run way for a Fashion’s Night Out Fashion show. Hosted my Andre Leon Talley, the runway show will feature over 100 models and showcase looks from designers such as Tom Ford, Donna Karan and Vera Wang. Who’s wearing the clothes? None other than fashion goddesses Giselle Bundchen, Coco Rocha, and THE Naomi Campbell! I am looking forward to this show, mostly because I loved the Haiti Show last season, and I believe this will be of the same format. I hope they bring Pat Cleveland on the runway so that she can dance like there’s no tomorrow!

The show airs on CBS at 7:00pm Central on Tuesday September 7 -- Tune in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...