Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Sneak Peek: Binetti Spring 2011



For spring/summer season, Diego looks to Mother Earth for inspiration. Utilizing earthy color tones like beige, yellows, blues and greens, Diego was able to create a collection that embodies the woman in her own domain as a goddess, confident, elegant, and passionate. “I design for a woman who owns her domain and has a passion for life. I have a love and devotion that I invest into my work every day which excited me and keeps me going. I am excited to show in Lincoln Center and think that this season will be a hit for all!” – Diego Binetti

The Binetti show last season was definitely one of my favorite shows; his inspirations always come to life, and what I enjoy is that I can actually envision his inspiration even before actually reading about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...