Thursday, October 27, 2011

How to Tailor Your Look: Modasuite Online

Fit is very important for perfecting your look; no matter how conservative or daring your sense of style, having the correct fit will always make your personal look stand out.  Sometimes, you don't have the time or money to walk into a tailor shop and have suiting made specifically for your body, but their are options available that help you virtually get your own made-to-measure experience quickly and efficiently.  Modasuite, founded in 2009 and based in Montreal, has become that online experience that helps men understand their style, and their style with pieces that can be customized to their dimensions. 

With Modasuite, you can be as custom or as standard as you like.  Pieces, ranging from simple tee shirts, to formal tuxedos are available, and can be chosen from the comfort of your own home.   For those of you who are lucky enough to have the body type that fits standard sizes, I challenge you to try buying according to your true measurements and see if you notice a difference.

What I find most interesting about the site, is the closet feature, which is customized to the individual account.  After a series of interesting questions, assessing your style icon (Brad Pitt vs. Kanye is a pretty interesting one), and even what designers you most identify with when it comes to purchasing clothes, handpicked selection of looks are put into your very own personal closet.  This closet changes every two weeks, allowing you a focused variety of looks and options that are targeted to your preferences.

These looks were recently in my closet, and I have to say that they were accurate in what they chose.  I chose Kanye as my style icon, Zegna as my designer, and Classic as my overall style.  I have been looking for burgundy chinos, and I am so excited to have them in my virtual closet!  Now I need to get them into my physical closet.


Westmore Jacket - Navy

Azzuri Shirt - Navy Gingham
 
Clifford Chino - Burgundy


Modasuite can be accessed at http://www.modasuite.com/.  Visit the site and start your profile today!  Also, be on the lookout for something special from Avenue Swank and Modasuite.. you may be closer to a Modasuite experience than you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...