Friday, November 18, 2011

Top Men's Looks Versace for H&M

The countdown has essentially ended for the opportunity to get your hands on the Versace for H&M Collection!  I have to admit that my experience with Lanvin's H&M Collection will be unmatched since Lanvin is one of my favorite fashion houses, but I do have my eye on a few pieces from the Versace Collection.  Since Versace is a larger, more popular brand here in the US, I imagine that my method of attack for Lanvin may not work in this instance; hence, my picks may just be for my own viewing pleasure, although I'll keep my fashion fingers crossed! 

Here is my head-to-toe look from the Versace for H&M Collection.  Its definitely all about keeping it simple, but popping when its necessary.  The jungle print won't be part of my look.. but I emplore you to go for it if you love it!  Donatella Versace did a great job with the men's collection, providing something for every man's aesthetic.  From the leather jacket, to the studden tank and shorts, to the green and black zebra skinny pants, you can be as hip, or as simple (simple is relative with Versace) as you want!  The pieces below are a direct reflection of my sense of style; simple, classic, but unmistaken in boldness and style.  That magenta jacket will speak for itself.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...