Sunday, January 8, 2012
Five Songs Beyonce's Baby Must Remake: "Blue Ivy" Is Here!
Ingrid Jackson, better known to the world as Beyonce Knowles, gave birth to her daughter on Saturday January 7, and you better believe rumors, including the baby's name, have already started! Blue Ivy Carter (or Ivy Blue Carter) has been here for less than 24 hours, but she has already been the source of much discussion (and conspiracy) on social media. Already, the name backwards is supposed to be Lucifer's child (never heard of Lucifer having a daughter in the Bible), and its supposed to be a play on the number Four, but we can't be so sure of that either.
We can, however, only hope and pray that the new edition to the Carter/Knowles clan will be musically talented, running notes all over the place and doing her own 16 bar features. Since we know her mom loves a good remake/copy/inspiration, here are five songs that Baby Blue will have to remake/copy/channel when she can walk and learn 8 counts:
1. I Whip My Hair Back and Forth - If you don't think that this baby will out whip any other girl's hair.. you need a life lesson. Willow better enjoy it now while she can, because Baby Blue will have a lace front like no other!
2. "I saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus" - A fun, appropriate song for her to sing for the holiday season. Hopefully this marriage will last and Santa will still be at home for the song to be a true story. Beyonce always talks about her first song being from Jackson 5, so Baby Blue will definitely be learning every single song that Michael Jackson touched.
3. "That's What Little Girls Are Made Of" - Remember this song by Raven Simone? You probably don't, and young kids definitely don't - so Baby Blue could make this song at the age of 4 and get her first #1 record on the charts.
4. "Daddy" - Remaking a Beyonce song can only be done by Beyonce's daughter, for Beyonce to not want to come out on stage and outsing whoever tried to perform it. It would be a nice dedication to Jigga as well - although he would likely add a few bars to it as a call/response type song.
5. "Where I'm From" - Baby Blue better have a little project in her. That's it.
Five Songs Blue Ivy Carter Must Sing - Playlist: