Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week - G-Star Spring 2010

The Hammerstein Ballroom was full of energy again this season for another G-Star Show! This was my first time attending a G-Star Show (and my first time standing in the jungle we all know as the media pit), and the production was amazing! The designs were no too bad either - I'm a denim freak so I found it very intriguing on G-Star's play with denim and their innovative ways of incorporating denim in each look.


My Favorite look was the NY Raw Majorette Jacket - Cropped perfrectly for the chilly Spring nights.
I also really liked the Correct Classic Suit Jacket - Very simple, and the fit was perfect! Matching it with a pair of chinos was the perfect option

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...